Monday, July 20, 2015

A Mother's Love



"A mother's love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity, it dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path."                                                                                                                                                                      
                                                                                                  -Agatha Cristie-

This is my second version of Mother and Child. I made this when I was in my hometown for vacation. I was inpired to paint this subject because I was able go home and spend time with my loving mother and my dearest grandmother. Luckily one of my highschool batchmate likes the painting and bought it from me!

A Mother's Love
Original painting by Beij Bien
Acrylic on Canvas
Size: 16" x 18"
April 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment