Monday, July 20, 2015

The Savior


"In each individual the spirit is made flesh, in each one the whole of creation suffers, in each one a Savior is crucified."
                                                                                 -Hermann Hesse-

May was a very depressing month for my family. My grandmother passed away due to stroke. Four days after her internment, my uncle had the same condition and eventually left us. I was so devastated of all the things happening to our family and I feel scared. My physical, emotional and mental being feels so exhausted but I have only one source that keeps me composed and moved on, my faith in Him. I know everything has a purpose. He also suffered a lot, from the people he loved most, but He is so loving and save the people who led Him to his death. My feelings was plain black. But darkness cannot be defined without a light and I found it in Him. I was so blessed He has given me this talent to express my feelings and emotions and share it to those people who are also going through difficult times. He saved me from these circumstances, He will also do the same for you, just keep the faith!

The Savior
Original painting by Beij Bien
Acrylic on Canvas
Size: 16" x 18"
June 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment